Welcome to my blog!

*now booking for March 2011-May 2011 (February is completely booked and March is filling up fast! If you are expecting a baby in the spring and want a newborn session the time to book is now!)

*be sure to visit my new website tonya teran photography to view 2011 pricing, some FAQs, and of course see some cute kids :)

*email me at tonya@tonyateranphotography.com to schedule your session!


February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Natalie! | Rockville, MD Family and Toddler Photographer

I love birthday sessions! Balloons and cake and happy little toddlers :) Miss Natalie came to me about 1 week before her first birthday and she was the sweetest little thing and so full of personality. Sometimes 1-year-olds can be afraid of balloons, but not Natalie! She loved that thing so much, it was adorable! And I had the chance to use my chalkboard bucket again which always makes me happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment