Welcome to my blog!

*now booking for March 2011-May 2011 (February is completely booked and March is filling up fast! If you are expecting a baby in the spring and want a newborn session the time to book is now!)

*be sure to visit my new website tonya teran photography to view 2011 pricing, some FAQs, and of course see some cute kids :)

*email me at tonya@tonyateranphotography.com to schedule your session!


February 8, 2011

Anna is 1!

Two birthday sessions in one weekend! This was my third session with Anna and it is so fun to see her grow up over her first year. I can't believe it is almost her first birthday! Happy Birthday Anna!

 Anna's mama brought her christening gown because she said she never got any nice images of her in it. I love this shot! How sweet does Anna look with that beautiful gown on?? Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment