Welcome to my blog!

*now booking for March 2011-May 2011 (February is completely booked and March is filling up fast! If you are expecting a baby in the spring and want a newborn session the time to book is now!)

*be sure to visit my new website tonya teran photography to view 2011 pricing, some FAQs, and of course see some cute kids :)

*email me at tonya@tonyateranphotography.com to schedule your session!


February 8, 2011

Double the Sweetness | Caroline & Katherine

I was sooo excited when I was contacted for a twin newborn session. I have been really really loving newborn sessions lately and feel like I am really coming into my own style for photography and felt ready to take on twins! I had so many fun ideas for this session and I was so lucky that these girls were fantastic sleepers and awesome models. Big brother even jumped in for a few shots and was just as cute! These are some of my favorite images to date :)





No comments:

Post a Comment