Welcome to my blog!

*now booking for March 2011-May 2011 (February is completely booked and March is filling up fast! If you are expecting a baby in the spring and want a newborn session the time to book is now!)

*be sure to visit my new website tonya teran photography to view 2011 pricing, some FAQs, and of course see some cute kids :)

*email me at tonya@tonyateranphotography.com to schedule your session!


January 24, 2011

Olivia | day 9 {Rockville, MD Newborn Baby Photographer}

Oh, the cuteness!! I took a (long and much needed) break over the holidays from photo sessions. Perhaps it was too long of a break, because I was actually starting to miss working! I was so excited for Miss Olivia's session :) The first session of the new year and a newborn! Yay! I love love love newborn sessions and wish I could photograph newborns everyday. Olivia was a great sleeper and a perfect little poser. I can't wait to go through the rest of the images from her session.

No comments:

Post a Comment